View Columbia High School

Registration, Enrollment, Transcript and Withdraw Information


Returning Student Residency Update/Change

Please fill out the form below with residency changes/updates.  Please email residency proof to  Residency proof accepted: 

  1. Current Mortgage statement or lease.  Lease, mortgage or utility bill; MUST show parent/guardian name. 
  2. One (1) current utility bill(electric, gas, or water) with the parent/guardian name listed.   No telephone/cell phone bills, cable bills, insurance, or bank statements will be accepted.
  3. Parent/Guardian current official picture identification.

Click here  -->  Residency Update

Click here to see a sample of a utility bill -->  GA Power     Click here to see a sample of a lease -->  Lease


Returning Student Enrollment

Columbia Returning to Columbia Registration Form


Enrollment Verification
To verify enrollment, please email


Transfer Student Enrollment 

If the student is transferring from a Dekalb County school, please make sure you email residency information (lease or mortgage statement and a utility bill) along with the parent ID -

Please click here -->  School to School Transfer


Returning Students with Affidavit -
During this COVID-19 closure period, families that require a Residency Affidavit (in English) (Español) may complete and upload the form using the following guidelines:

  1. Parent/Guardian must complete pages 2 & 3 of the form and have it notarized. Provide your current official mail and photo ID.
  2. Homeowner must complete and sign page 4 of the form.  Page 4 DOES NOT need to be signed in the presence of a school  official. Provide lease/mortgage document, current utility bill (electric, gas, or water) and photo ID.
  Email the completed form (and all other required documents for proof of residency) to the registrar @


New to Dekalb County Student Enrollment 

If the student was not a Dekalb County School District student within the last school year, there is an online process registration process which can be found here:


Please understand the online process can take 24-72 hour to complete.   



Student Withdrawal

Click here -->  Student Withdrawal



Transcript Request / Enrollment Verification 


Click here -->  Transcript Only


For transcript request (student who graduated more than 10 years ago) and enrollment verifications, please visit 

District Home         Parents         School Nutrition         Bus Routes