Returning Student Residency Update/Change
Please fill out the form below with residency changes/updates. Please email residency proof to firstname.lastname@example.org. Residency proof accepted:
- Current Mortgage statement or lease. Lease, mortgage or utility bill; MUST show parent/guardian name.
- One (1) current utility bill(electric, gas, or water) with the parent/guardian name listed. No telephone/cell phone bills, cable bills, insurance, or bank statements will be accepted.
- Parent/Guardian current official picture identification.
Click here --> Residency Update
Click here to see a sample of a utility bill --> GA Power Click here to see a sample of a lease --> Lease
Returning Student Enrollment
Columbia Returning to Columbia Registration Form
Transfer Student Enrollment
If the student is transferring from a Dekalb County school, please make sure you email residency information (lease or mortgage statement and a utility bill) along with the parent ID - email@example.com.
Please click here --> School to School Transfer
Returning Students with Affidavit -
1. Parent/Guardian must complete pages 2 & 3 of the form and have it notarized. Provide your current official mail and photo ID.
2. Homeowner must complete and sign page 4 of the form. Page 4 DOES NOT need to be signed in the presence of a school official. Provide lease/mortgage document, current utility bill (electric, gas, or water) and photo ID.
New to Dekalb County Student Enrollment
If the student was not a Dekalb County School District student within the last school year, there is an online process registration process which can be found here:
Please understand the online process can take 24-72 hour to complete.
Click here --> Student Withdrawal
Transcript Request / Enrollment Verification
Click here --> Transcript Only
For transcript request (student who graduated more than 10 years ago) and enrollment verifications, please visit dekalbschoolsga.org/records-and-transcripts/